Rummy is such an exciting and thrilling game, that those who play rummy, really look forward to play it the next time. Rummy has been played by Indians since many decades and continues to be played even now, whether it is online rummy or offline rummy. Time is money, and many Indians know this, but still, we also know that we should give some time of our day for activities that relax us, recreational activities, or our hobbies, for e.g. playing card games. This is why for many of us, some time of the day is gaming time, and the ones who play rummy, call it as ‘Rummytime’!
Now some of you may say that instead of playing rummy online, we can always do other activities than playing rummy. Times of India, Hindustan Times, these are newspapers we can read, or watch the TV. But, will you get the same type of and same amount of happiness and thrill by doing these activities during your rummytime which you get by playing rummy? Times have changed and we now have many more options to spend our free time.
Many KhelPlayers play Indian rummy in their own fixed rummytime. Cash game play and practice game activity is high at such times. It could be 4 times of the day or only one time in rummy app of KhelPlay Rummy, but hundreds of KhelPlayers ensure that they play rummy online at least once a day. Have you figured out your own rummy time for cash game activity in the day? It’s a good thing if your answer is yes, otherwise, this is an extremely helpful article for you.
Figuring your Rummytime
In hindsight, you will know that any time of the day can become your exclusive rummytime for online gaming, but still, we will look at some of the specific times to play rummy in the following three types:
- Time of the Day.
- Time as per Activity.
- Time of your life.
Time of the Day
For convenience, we have divided the day into 5 different times: 6 am to 10 am, 10 am to 2 pm, 2 pm to 6 pm, 6 pm to 10 pm, 10 pm to 2 am. Well, there are rummy players overall, even on our KhelPlay Rummy app, who play rummy game even between 2 am to 6 am, this is their exclusive rummytime for online gaming, but they are very less as compared to the ones who play at other times.
- 6 am to 10 am: this is the time of the day when you are at your fresh best, the most energetic, and have a positive mindset. You do your morning chores and then, the best rummy time in cash game play will be when you set out for your office work or college. If you are doing ‘Work from Home’, then you get more rummytime for online gaming, you can play some more and win some more real cash.
- 10 am to 2 pm: by this time, you have done with all your morning chores and have settled down in your work routine. Looking for some rummytime? Well, most of you take your lunch break during this time, just open the KhelPlay Rummy app and play some cash games. Surely you should take some short break and fix your rummytime. Online rummy is played by a lot of KhelPlayers around the lunch time, join them and relax a little from your hectic work schedule.
- 2 pm to 6 pm: as compared to previous two, it is a bit difficult to finalise your rummytime for online game play during this time. But you have done majority of your work and are now looking forward to meet your family again. Still you can fix at least 5 minutes of time, rummy app in front of you, and just play. Most professionals are relaxed by around 5 pm, so this could be your micro rummy time for game play in KhelPlay Rummy. A really small ‘rummy time’ of 1 or 2 quick cash games.
- 6 pm to 10 pm: your perfect rummytime for cash game play in these four hours should be the one where you are travelling back to home from office. Otherwise if you are doing ‘Work from Home’, then you automatically get some extra rummytime. Online cash game play in this time gives you more relaxation as you have just got free from office work and you are looking for some recreational activity, hence finalise a good rummy time. Game of rummy is the best option to refresh yourself after a hectic day at work.
- 10 pm to 2 am: as compared to other ‘rummy times’, you are done with not just office work, but also any household chore and dinner, hence, this should be the best rummytime. Online gaming activity is at its peak during this time in KhelPlay Rummy. In this time duration, most of KhelPlayers do have at least one rummy time. Cash game playing and cash prizes winning are the only two things in your mind during these 4 hours, before going to a sound and satisfying sleep.
Specific Activity Time
in KhelPlay Rummy: What we mean by this is players have their rummy time in game play as per the happening promotions and Tournaments in KhelPlay Rummy. Let us look at them. We will focus on the Tournaments (and only free tourneys where entry is totally FREE) because you will keep on getting new promotions every month and the free tournaments are constant.
- Freeroll 250: you can have your rummy time cash game play 6 times in a day because this Tournament begins at 10:05 AM and runs for 5 more times in the day with a gap of every 2 hours. So the 6th rummytime of the day for Freeroll 250 will be 8:05 PM.
- Daily Freeroll: This tourney is popular among many KhelPlayers, and if you want to make your rummytime for online game play to Win from Rs. 5,000, then the timing is 3:35 PM daily.
- DPJP: The name is Don’t Pay Just Play Tournament and is a completely free tourney, for the new players of KhelPlay Rummy. Your exclusive rummytime, online game play for this one will be 4 times in the day: 10:05 AM, 2:35 PM, 6:35 PM, and 10:35 PM. So, finalise your appropriate rummytime. Cash game matches of this tourney are really thrilling.
- Night Freeroll: As the name suggests, it will be easy for you to reserve your time for rummy during night time, because this free tourney begins at 10:35 PM. So, to win from a total of Rs. 5,000 cash prizes, you now know what time should be your ‘rummy time’!
When it comes to the time of your life to play online rummy game, it is so simple. If you are of age 17 or less, then now is not your rummy time, you will have to wait till you turn 18 years old, to enjoy playing cash games in rummy. It is not just KhelPlay Rummy, but no other rummy platform allows minors to play rummy. Start making your rummy time in cash game play of KhelPlay Rummy only if you are 18 years of age or older. It’s best if you are an earning person, because then you have no worries of asking for money to deposit money!
Average Time of a Game
Talking about rummytime, online cash game play as it happens, what do you think is the average time it takes to finish one cash game? It could vary from 1 minute to even 10 minutes’ time. Rummy is such a game that doesn’t take a lot of time to get finished, and many KhelPlayers know that. Hence, if you have even 5 minutes’ free time, just take out your mobile, open the KhelPlay Rummy app, play a rummy time cash game, and win real cash!
If you have got good cards and if you will meld all your 13 cards in a couple of moves, then your game is over within a minute! Of course, same applies to your opponent. On the other hand, during your rummy time, in cash game if you and your opponent, both get bad cards and neither of you do a drop, keep on playing, then the game can stretch up to 15 minutes. While playing, some games become so epic and memorable, that in the future, you get reminded of those ‘rummy times’ you had. That is not all, you also get valuable lessons in the game as how not to play it, which mistakes to avoid and which strategies to use when you played rummy cash games in your previous rummy times.
Truly, it is essential to have our own rummytime of the day to play rummy games online and win real cash prizes while also enjoying the thrill and excitement of the rummy game. When we know that there is a fixed rummy time for game play activity in KhelPlay Rummy, it becomes so easy for us to schedule our work and then, play rummy at that time. So, if you haven’t figured out your own rummytime online yet, then hopefully, this article is helping you to do it now.