One of the most popular rummy variants, deals rummy is where you get a choice to play rummy games with fixed number of deals to be played. At KhelPlay Rummy deals rummy is offered in two variants Best of two and Best of three rummy games where the number of deals are pre-decided.
Best of three deals rummy is played between 2 to 6 players where the winner is decided in three deals. Once the table is set, and cards are dealt, the actual game proceeds in the same manner as described above. However, the winner is decided after 3 deals of rummy games. The player with least number of points over the other/s is the winner. The winner can be decided in two deals if one player gets more than 80 points in 2 deals. If there is a tie between the players at the end of the 3rd Round in the Best of 3 Deals Rummy game, a Tie-breaking Round will be held to declare a Winner
Best of two deals rummy game can also be played between 2 to 6 players, however the winner is decided in just two deals. In best of two the final winner is the player with least number of points after 2 games compared to his opponent. The winner gets the no. of chip points of the losing opponent. If there is a tie between the players at the end of the 2nd Round in the Best of 2 Deals Rummy game, a Tie-breaking Round will be held to declare a Winner.
Best of 2 is very popular as it’s a quick way of winning money, as one just has to play two rounds to WIN.
- Deals rummy is played between 2 to 6 players with two packs of 53 cards each.
- A high card toss is done which decides the dealer. Each player is dealt with 13 cards each. After this the first card from the pack is removed and placed above the pack facing up. The pack also contains printed jokers as well as wild joker cards picked by the player by removing a single random card from the pack of cards. In the event that a printed joker springs out as the random wild card, then ace of any suit can be used as a joker.
- The player who gets more than 80 points loses the game. In 6 players table, the player who has the minimum points after the fixed number of deals wins all the money.
- Unlike Pool Rummy, DROP option is not available in Deals Rummy.
- The general 13 cards Indian rummy rules apply to Deals rummy games also, which means you need at least one pure sequence in order to have a valid show during any deal.
One plays the game with the mission of arranging all the 13 cards in required sequences and sets in the fastest possible time. Each player on his turn picks the top card from the deck and throws a card from his group of hand held cards simultaneously. The card that he throws back could be the same or some other unwanted card from his group of cards. He is constantly thinking and melding his cards to arrange the required pure sequences, sets, needed to make a successful show.
It must be noted that the Joker’s chief role is to aid the player to complete his sets, impure sequences through the flexibility it offers to be used as any card..
A successful show would mean that the number of points that a player would accumulate onto himself would be zero. It is important to understand that each card would carry a particular number of points onto itself and by way of exercising his Rummy skills, the player must try to reduce the number of points he is carrying on his hand.