Smartphone Tournament - Smartphone and Cash Prizes worth Rs. 10,000 to be Won every day!
Hurray! Smartphone Tournaments are back at KhelPlay Rummy!
Grab this chance to Win more Smartphones as these Tournaments will be held daily from 5th to 9th September, 2016 at 9:35 PM.
Each Tournament offers you a chance to Win a Smartphone and Cash Prizes worth Rs. 10,000* (Guaranteed) at an Entry Fee of just Rs. 20!
Re-buy is allowed in the 1st two Levels with Rs. 40 for 800 Chips in 1st Level and Rs. 60 for 1,600 Chips in 2nd Level. So, if you don’t have enough Chips to proceed to the next Level, you get 2 Re-Buy chances each in the 1st Level and 2nd Level by which you can level up and go on to WIN! All you need to do is ensure that you have the Re-Buy amount in your KhelPlay Rummy account.
Hurry! Registrations for the Tournaments have begun. Make sure to join immediately, as there are limited seats available in each Tournament.
Note: This Tournament can only be played on PC.
||No. of Participants
||No of Winners
||5th to 9th September, 2016
||9:35 PM Daily
||Rs. 20 per Tournament
||Maximum 500 per Tournament
||Smartphone & Cash Prizes worth Rs. 10,000* (Guaranteed) per Tournament
||10 per Tournament
Terms and Conditions:
- The Smartphone Tournament will be held at 9:35 PM daily from 5th to 9th September, 2016.
- All Cash Players who have made a Deposit and with verified Email ID & Mobile No. can participate in each of these Tournaments for an Entry Fee of Rs. 20 only.
- Each Smartphone Tournament offers a Smartphone and Cash Prizes worth Rs. 10,000 as Prizes.
- No Player can win a Smartphone twice. If a Player wins again, the Smartphone will be given to the next Winner and the next Winner's Cash Prize will be given to the Player.
- This Tournament can only be played on Computer.
- The Tournament is a 3-tier; time-based one and Prize distribution will be based on Player’s final position.
- While playing in the Tournament, a Player can opt to Drop in any Level, however, Chips will be deducted as per the following rule: (20 x Point Value) Chips on 1st Drop, (30 x Point Value) Chips on Middle Drop. Point Value = 5 in 1st Level, 10 in 2nd Level & 20 in 3rd Level. E.g. 20x10 = 200 Chips will be deducted for a 1st Drop in the 2nd Level.
- Re-buy is allowed only in the 1st two Levels with Rs. 40 for 800 Chips in 1st Level and Rs. 60 for 1,600 Chips in 2nd Level. You get 2 Re-Buy chances each in the 1st Level and 2nd Level.
- Re-buying amount will not be clubbed with the Prize money.
- All Prizes are guaranteed.
- The Smartphone will be sent to the verified postal address of the Player. In case, delivery to the address is not possible due to certain reasons, KhelPlay Rummy management will liaise with the Player to figure out the best possible alternative delivery option and the delivery will be undertaken as per KhelPlay Rummy management's sole discretion.
- Player Winnings are non-transferable.
- Cash Winnings that are less than Rs. 10,000 will be directly remitted to the Player’s KhelPlay Rummy account at the end of every Tournament.
- TDS will be applicable as per IT rules on Player Winnings of Rs. 10,000 or more.
- Cash Winnings can be withdrawn once successfully verified and remitted by KhelPlay Rummy.
- Creating multiple user IDs is prohibited on Khelplayrummy.com. In case we have reasons to believe that you have created multiple user IDs, we reserve the right to investigate all the user IDs and till that time your account would be suspended. In case we detect that you have violated the Terms and created multiple user IDs, we reserve the right to close down all your accounts or just keep one account, which we select as per our discretion, active. The cash and/or bonus balance, if any, in the closed account/s will be automatically forfeited.
- Employees of KhelPlay Rummy are not permitted to participate in these Tournaments.
- This Tournament is subject to the sole discretion of KhelPlay Rummy management. The management reserves the right to withdraw it any time without giving prior notice.
- KhelPlay Rummy management has the right to publish the list of Winners along with their photos on its websites, social media or any other media at any time it deems fit.